When striker Dennis O’Donnell was sold to Sunderland for £370 during the 1905 close season, what was significant about the transfer?
Here we go again:
1. Which 17-year old future captain of Scotland scored twice against City in 1960-61?
2. When striker Dennis O’Donnell was sold to Sunderland for £370 during the 1905 close season, what was significant about the transfer?
3. Who holds Lincoln’s appearance record outside the Football League?
4. What strange quirk connects Lincoln’s first ever away game in the Football League with their first ever home game in the Football League?
5. City’s average gate in season 1991-92 was just 2,874, so why did 7,884 turn up to see the last game of the season against Blackpool?
6. What is Jamie Forrester the only Lincoln City player to have done?
7. The son of which former City captain was killed in a car crash on 31 October 2001?
8. Which international striker joined the Imps in 1969-70 but failed to impress?
9. When City leapfrogged Rotherham with a 2-0 win at Millmoor in the penultimate game of the 1947-48 season, what was notable about the scorers?
10. In which season did Adewunmi Olarewaju score his only goal for the Imps?
On your marks..
You can answer the Questions on the Forum RIGHT HERE.