Who missed a penalty in the Football League Trophy Final against Millwall on 20 April 1983?
1. Which ex-City goalkeeper underwent three coronary operations after being diagnosed with Wolff-Parkinson White Syndrome in 2014?
2. Why was City’s 2-0 defeat at Manchester United on 15 October 1904 the start of something big?
3. Why was Rex Clayton’s only goal for Lincoln disallowed?
4. Which City player scored in the 1958 Charity Shield?
5. What was unusual about City’s only visit to West Scotland Street?
6. Which former City striker scored in 7 successive games against the Imps in the 1950s?
7. Which City legend played his last game for the Imps in a 7-0 defeat?
8. What club record did City set in 2011-12?
9. Who missed a penalty in the Football League Trophy Final against Millwall on 20 April 1983?
10. Which famous manager played in Lincoln’s 11-1 win over Crewe on 29 September 1951?
Usual deadline – 6pm Friday.
You can answer the Questions on the Forum RIGHT HERE.