Moved the more pertinent bits to the top again. Was Su Clark and I think a lot of the same questions and answers from earlier in the week came up, so not actually so interesting.
– Ginnelly and Waterfall in training. Very hopeful that both will be fit for Saturday.
– The performances of Eardley are tempting him to put all the remaining money into a forward and not bring in the left back.
– Habergham running today. 70/80% on his speed, not far away.
– No more news on Raggett. Discussed situation with him today. With Waterfall’s knock Howe hasn’t been able to go out on loan yet, although it is on the agenda.
– Thinks if Morecambe had a been a national league side last season they would have been close with us and Tranmere. Says they have a lot of experience in the side, and did well last season despite being in a bit of a mess off the pitch.
– Level on Tuesday was where we want to hit, although disappointed we didn’t get a result. Liked 4-2-3-1 which has given him food for thought as to what team he starts with on Sat. Still have some work in the 4-2-3-1 to create more chances.
– Lot of praise for Vickers, only 21 and very impressive.
– Says to get down there early on Saturday, get the atmosphere going and help the players get up for it.
— Vital Lincoln City (@VitalLincoln) August 10, 2017