Due to overwhelming demand, the competition will be run for next season. The rules are the same as previous seasons and are listed below. Please read them before posting your entry.
So dust off your football brain and dig deep into your knowledge of League Two and enter away!
Good luck to all!
The rules are simple:
1. The aim of the competition is to predict where all the teams in League Two will be placed after the final league game at the end of the season.
2. 3 points will be awarded for predicting the exact place and 1 point is awarded for being one position out (above or below).
3. Entries must be posted before the first game of the season has kicked off.
4. Final rankings in the case of entries scoring the same number of points will be ranked as follows;
The total score (number of points);
The total number of exact places predicted;
Then by the date/time of entering your predictions (i.e. if your prediction is in first you will be put in front of someone enters after you). Therefore, the earlier the entry the higher in the table the player will be if there are multiple players with the same number of points.
5. The list of teams is in this thread below! Just copy, re-order (into your predictions) and then post into this thread. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE TEAM NAMES TO NICKNAMES OR ANOTHER FORMAT. Entries will be directly copied onto a spreadsheet. Therefore, if you change a team name, miss-spell one or make a double entry you may lose points. If you notice you have made a mistake please notify me as soon as possible so I can correct the mistake. If you do not notify me then I cannot be held responsible for you not scoring the correct points.
I will endeavour to the best of my abilities and time to post the current league standings on a weekly basis, but it is the final league positions that count after the final league games.
The team list is as follows:
Post your predictions HERE!
— Vital Lincoln City (@VitalLincoln) June 22, 2018